Time & Location
Apr 18, 2020, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Dog House Drinkery & Dog Park, 3800 Co Rd 175, Leander, TX 78641, USA
About the Event
IN APRIL WE ARE HUNTING FOR EGGS - LOTS AND LOTS OF EGGS!
Imagine ½ acre full of easter eggs - over 350 eggs to be exact …big ones, little ones, pink ones, blue ones….now imagine that some of them contain odor and prizes!
· $25 gets you 1:30 minutes in the arena
· $50 gets you 3:00 minutes in the arena
· The entire front park will be filled with eggs. An unknown number of eggs will contain odor. Each egg with odor contains a prize.
· Competitors should bring an “easter basket” or some type of container with them into the search area to collect their winnings.
· When you believe your dog has found a hide, call “alert.” If you get a “yes” pick up the egg and place it in your basket and continue searching for more.
· Once your time has expired, you will exit the search area and open the easter eggs you have collected to reveal your prizes.
· Prizes range from cash ($25 max), t-shirts, blankets, dog treats, human treats, etc.
As always, Game of Bones is fun and there is no penalty for false alerts or eliminating in the search area (although we would really appreciate it if your dog did not pee on the eggs!). All dogs should be on odor to compete.
No limit on the number of dogs that participate so if you have 3 dogs, they can all enjoy the fun and you can enjoy all of the prizes they win.
DOGHOUSE DRINKERY & DOG PARK DONATES 25% OF PROCEEDS TO A ROTATING ANIMAL RESCUE GROUP including Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter and Texas Humane Heros.
ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
• No outside beverages allowed due to TABC regulations. You may, however, bring water for your dog (there are faucets available to fill up a water dish).
• Beverages including water, soda and beer/wine will be available for purchase.
• You may bring food for yourself and/or to share with the group.
• Limited to 40 runs.
• Payment via PayPal link after you register is required to hold your place at this event.
Have questions? Contact Carrie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.