Game of Bones Mock Trial
Time & Location
About the Event
IN MARCH WE ARE HOLDING GAME OF BONES' VERSION OF A MOCK TRIAL!
Are you getting ready to compete and want some extra practice? Come out to a novel environment to show off you skills!
· Each level includes 1 interior search, 1 exterior search & 1 container search
· Level 1 will be “novice” searches with 1 birch hide in each search area (All teams can enjoy the novice searches but only teams competing at NW1 or novice level will be eligible for prizes).
· Level 2 will be “advanced/excellent” searches with 2-3 hides of any odor in each search area (All teams can enjoy the advanced/excellent searches regardless of experience and will be eligible for prizes).
PRIZES: High in Trial for each level will receive $25
Based on highest number of Qs in the fastest time. If you do not Q in an element, you will get full time.
As always, Game of Bones is fun and you can keep searching even if you make a mistake:
• If you false alert, we will let you continue the search until all hides are found or you time out so that you can get some more practice, but you will NQ for that element and receive full time.
• If your dog eliminates in the search area, we will also allow you to continue searching, but you will NQ for that element and receive full time.
• Additional dogs may run For Exhibition Only at the end of each level.
COST: Level 1 & Level 2 searches - $30 each (includes 1 interior search, 1 exterior search & 1 container search)
$15 each for additional dogs
REWARDS PROGRAM: For you loyal Game of Bones followers who consistently sign-up to run both the Level 1 and Level 2 searches each month, we have started a rewards program. For every 4 events where you enter both the Level 1 and Level 2 searches in a single day, you will receive 1 free entry ($25 value) in an upcoming Game of Bones' event.
DOGHOUSE DRINKERY & DOG PARK DONATES 25% OF PROCEEDS TO A ROTATING ANIMAL RESCUE GROUP including Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter and Texas Humane Heros.
ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
• No outside beverages allowed due to TABC regulations. You may, however, bring water for your dog (there are faucets available to fill up a water dish).
• Beverages including water, soda and beer/wine will be available for purchase.
• You may bring food for yourself and/or to share with the group.
• Payment via PayPal link after you register is required to hold your place at this event.
Have questions? Contact Carrie Smith at email@example.com.