Time & Location
Jul 11, 2020, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Dog House Drinkery & Dog Park, 3800 Co Rd 175, Leander, TX 78641, USA
About the Event
When you play the GAME OF BONES, you win or....you come back next time to try again! Don't miss out on this month's edition where you can get paid to spend time with your dog! More games, more scent work and more fun brought to you by Kynd Training and Nose Pros, in association with Doghouse Drinkery & Dog Park.
IN JULY WE ARE SEARCHING VEHICLES!
There will be one large search area consisting of 5+ vehicles on various types of ground (grass, concrete, gravel, etc.) Unknown number of hides but we will give you a hint - all of the hides will be located on a vehicle!
COST: $25 for 2:00 minutes in the search area ($5 goes to pot)
$50 for 4:00 minutes in the search area ($5 goes to pot)
$10 each for additional dog running FEO at the end of the run order
PRIZES: HIT winner - Most hides found in fastest time (regardless of time purchased) = 50% of pot
Most hides found in 2:00 minutes = 25% of pot
Most hides found in 4:00 minutes = 25% of pot
NOTE: There will be a different winner for each category. i.e. the same person cannot win more than 1 prize.
As always, Game of Bones is fun and you can keep searching even if you make a mistake:
• No faults or disqualifications – 2 false alerts allowed and on 3rd one you will get full time. Eliminating on a hide will also result in full time.
DOGHOUSE DRINKERY & DOG PARK DONATES 25% OF PROCEEDS TO A ROTATING ANIMAL RESCUE GROUP including Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter and Texas Humane Heros.
ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
• No outside beverages allowed due to TABC regulations. You may, however, bring water for your dog (there are faucets available to fill up a water dish).
• Beverages including water, soda and beer/wine will be available for purchase.
• You may bring food for yourself and/or to share with the group.
• Payment via PayPal link after you register is required to hold your place at this event.
Have questions? Contact Carrie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.